I’m so excited to announce a whole new section to my store: Travelers Notebook size printables!. (This is the same size as the Midori Standard size.) These 21cm x 11cm notebooks are a great size for mobility and I love all the beautiful leather covers available everywhere now. Here’s the link to my first travelers size planner printable. I took some time designing this printable to make it as easy as possible to assemble and created a little video to explain!
But first, here are a few things I wish I’d mentioned in the video:
- When printing double sided, your printer will probably have an option to choose if your flipping/binding on the short or long side- choose the short side!
- If you’re cutting a lot of papers, an exacto knife with a ruler to guide you will be easier than the paper trimmer I used in the video.
- When stapling, don’t do it like I showed you! Instead flip it over so the smooth side of the staple is outside and the folded prongs are on the inside (as shown in the photo below).
Highlights from the video:
- Print doubled sided on 8.5 x 11 paper
- Fold in half
- Cut to 21 cm tall and 11cm wide
- Use a standard stapler, opened up and stapling into a block eraser to bind the pages together.
Check out the beautiful travelers notebook calendar our design team member, Deanna, made from our Ridge Light Ranch printable
Again, here’s where you can buy this great printable: Perpetual Travelers Monthly Planner