Thank you so much for helping me protect my intellectual property and thank you for supporting my business!
All copyright is maintained by Julie Abels. Any files you purchase or freely receive from Julie Abels or Ridge Light Ranch, are meant for the personal use of the recipient only. By downloading files from me, you agree to these terms. (Commercial licenses will be governed by a specific contract instead of these terms.)
You HAVE permission to:
- Print files as many times as you’d like for your own personal use.
- Print files as many times as you’d like for use in your homeschool co-op or community.
- For example, a Director is welcome to print out copies of the lesson plans for the tutors of that single community to use.
- Print files to use in products you give to others as gifts, not associated with a business.
- Post photos of products you made with this item online. (It would be so kind of you to tag them #ridgelightranch or link back to me.)
You may NOT:
- Give or sell digital files to other people.
- Use files within any physical or electronic items you offer for sale or use to promote a business.
- Post any portion of a digital file online or email it to others.
- Modify files and then give or sell them to others. (You need to start from scratch if you want to make and sell files like mine.)
Using this file in anything you sell or anything you use to promote your business would constitute a commercial use of this product and would require a commercial license.
I love to help other businesses. So, If you’re interested in an affordable commercial license, please contact Julie Abels at Julie@RidgeLightRanch.com
This site is maintained as a service to you, my customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
This Agreement (the “Agreement’”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for use of and access to RidgeLightRanch.com (the “Site’”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your use and access of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Julie Abels by posting of the new agreement. Any such modifications will be effective immediately. Each use by you will constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
2. Intellectual Property Ownership.
(a) Our Content. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Julie Abels or my content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, without express permission by Julie Abels. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(b) User Supplied Content. By contributing blog comments, and placing information in that areas, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license in and to such materials, including but not limited to the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works based upon, create translations of, modify, amend, enhance, change, display and publicly perform such materials in any form or media, whether now known or later discovered. You also grant to others who access our site, a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty free license to view, download, store and reproduce your postings but such license is limited to the personal use and enjoyment of such other party.
(c) Personal Use. Julie Abels grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Julie Abels and Julie Abels may terminate your use of this website at any time.
(d) Other Uses. All other use of Content from the Site, including, but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another web site, reproducing the Site (whether by linking, framing or any other method), or in any other way exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior express written consent from Julie Abels.
(a) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN `”AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. JULIE ABELS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
FURTHERMORE, JULIE ABELS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. JULIE ABELS and RIDGE LIGHT RANCH DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS, AND ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. USE OF THE SITE’S SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOU COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
(b) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. JULIE ABELS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO PROVIDERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH JULIE ABELS OR THE SITE, OR USE THEREOF, OR ANY OF THE DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED, RECEIVED OR SOLD BY WAY OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF JULIE ABELS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE OR LOSS.
(c) EARNINGS DISCLAIMERS. The information presented in this Website is intended to be for your educational and entertainment purposes only. I am not presenting you with a business opportunity. I am not presenting you with a distributorship. Before embarking on any endeavor, please use caution and seek the advice your own personal professional advisors, such as your attorney and your accountant.
4. Terms Relating to User Supplied Site Content.
Participate at Your Own Risk. I do no monitor the comments on my blog. I do not endorse comments on my blog. Rely on blog comments at your own risk. You are responsible for your own comments. You hold Julie Abels and Ridge Light Ranch harmless from any damage you receive as a result of blog comments. I may remove comments from my blog at any time. I have the right to expel any party from participation in my site at any time with no reason at all. You hold us harmless from, and indemnify us against, any and all claims for damages from third parties arising from your participation, with my site.
You agree that you will not:
- use my site for any illegal purpose,
- place any material in any user interactive area of our site that violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party,
- place any material in any user interactive area of our site that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses or embarrasses any other person,
- place any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent materials, graphics, photographs, text or otherwise in any user interactive area of our site,
- place any advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales promotional materials in any user interactive area of our site,
- pretend to be another person that you are not,
- place materials in any user interactive area of our site that are disruptive or off-topic.
(a) Prohibition Against Data Mining. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, email harvesting or using any process or processes that send automated queries to the Ridge Light Ranch Web site. You may not use theRidge Light Ranch Web site to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service. You may not use the Site or any Materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail.
(b) Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
(c) Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
(d) Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Julie Abels, Ridge Light Ranch and it’s affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
(f) DMCA Notice. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
My mailing address is: 7850 N. Silverbell Rd #114-159; Tucson, AZ 85743
I can be reached via e-mail at admin [at] ridgelightranch [dot] com.