Tricking the Eye with Op Art- C3W5 Lesson Plan
$3.99 – $7.99
A lesson plan for learning about Op Art and teaching perspective using optical illusions.
This lesson plan is designed to teach students about the genre of Op Art and some principles of perspective in drawing using an optical illusion drawing project. This lesson works well for Classical Conversation’s Cycle 3, Week 5 fine arts lesson on perspective.
This 15 page lesson plan includes the following:
- A short lesson on the history of Op Art and some of the well known artists of the genre
- References to additional resources, including links to help integrate a science lesson with this art lesson
- A carefully crafted grammar sentence for students to memorize about Op Art
- Vocabulary words and definitions
- Samples of original Op Art by Julie Abels
- Detailed Art Project instructions
- Materials list
- Options for scaling the art project up or down depending on the experience level of your art students
- Printable blank lined paper (several sizes and shapes to choose from)
- Printable blank lined paper with a simple heart or star pre-drawn on the lines
This lesson is also available at a discount in the “All American Drawing Package” which includes 6 lesson plans and is ideal for weeks 1-6 of Fine Arts in a cycle 3 Classical Conversations Foundations community.
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
For more info and some extra photos, check out the blog post “Tricking the Eye with Op Art”
Single User, 2-4 Users, 5-10 Users
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.