This 107 page art curriculum was designed for a six week art unit about well known Renaissance Artists.
This package is ideal for Classical Conversations (CC), Cycle 1, 3rd quarter fine arts, as an alternative to the projects in the Discovering Great Artists book. However, it can be used in a variety of circumstances.
This package includes:
- Six week master materials list (not sold separately)
- Six week master shopping list (not sold separately)
- Six lesson plans (one for each of the six weeks of our Renaissance artists unit in Cycle 1)
- Easy Print Option- Use this if you prefer to print the color pages and the mostly black and white pages separately. (not sold separately)
- Color pages- 65 pages with full color graphics like sample art work (reduced file size compared to individual lessons)
- Black and White pages- 42 pages that are mostly black and white. You can print the minimal color or print as black and white.
Each lesson plan includes a variety of items. Please look at each lesson individually for details.
There is also a Deluxe version of this package with some awesome extras!
This package, like everything at Ridge Light Ranch, is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
The strike-through price is the price if you buy these all separately, so you can see it’s a great discount!
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
These are PDF files, so you’ll need a PDF reader to view and print them. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.