This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
The 2nd Edition of this lesson with updated user permissions can be found at: https://ridgelightranch.com/product/plein-air-painting-like-monet-lesson-plan-2nd-ed/
This 9-page lesson plan includes the following:
- A condensed background on the artist
- 15 Printable pictures of the artists’ work (including a photograph of Monet)
- A carefully crafted sentence about Monet (ideal for memorization)
- Vocabulary words and definitions
- Materials list
- Simple instructions that any artistically challenged teacher can understand and use
- Suggestions for scaling the project to different ages,
- References to the pertinent Classical Conversations Acts and Facts cards
I designed this lesson plan for use in our Classical Conversations community (Cycle 2, Week 16 for Fine Arts), but you could easily use it in a variety of situations.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
For more info and some extra photos, check out the blog post Plein-Air Painting like Monet.