This custom hand-drawn ornament will be a keepsake for years to come! It will look great on your Christmas tree or as a fun decoration year-round. Each of my ornaments is unique, not only due to the slice of wood it’s drawn on, but also because each drawing is an original.
After you’ve purchased this item, email me (Julie at RidgeLightRanch.com) with:
- Details on any text you would like on the front or back of the wood slice (Pet’s name? Date?)
- Several of your favorite photos of your pet. (Message me for details on including multiple pets.) Struggling to find the perfect photo? Check out our 4 steps for getting a high-quality pet photo: https://ridgelightranch.com/pet-photo/
- If you’d like a wood slice without a hole in it, please let me know.
- If you’d like the artwork to be mailed to a different address than your billing address, please let me know.
- Feel free to include any additional details that you think will help me capture the personality of your pet.
I’ll sketch him or her onto a blank 3″ or 4″ wood slice in pen and ink. Remember to keep your plaque in a cool dry place to prevent the wood from cracking with changes in humidity!
Please know that I typically only take 1 commission per week. Generally, your ‘place in line’ is set when you pay for your item. If you’d like to pay half upfront and half upon completion, please contact me and I’ll arrange for that.
Purchasing a work of art does not usually include reproduction rights, or a license to print copies of the artwork. As the artist, Julie Abels maintains the right to make additional copies of the artwork. If you would like reproduction rights, please email Julie about creating a contract to include reproduction rights.