This custom hand-drawn ornament will be a keepsake for years to come! It will look great on your Christmas tree or as a fun decoration year-round. Each of my ornaments is unique, not only due to the slice of wood it’s drawn on, but also because each drawing is an original.
Before or after you’ve purchased this item, email me (Julie at RidgeLightRanch.com) with:
- Details on any text you would like on the front or back of the wood slice (Pet’s name? Date?)
- Standard Portrait using a Single Reference Photo: Send me your single best photo and I will draw it on the wood slice!
- Composite Portrait using Multiple Reference Photos: A composite portrait is ideal for when you can’t get a great photo. Here’s how it works: You provide several photos from different angles and I’ll draw your pet in a nice posed position. (Message me for details on including multiple pets.)
- If you’d like a wood slice without a hole in it, please let me know.
- Feel free to include any additional details that you think will help me capture the personality of your pet.
Struggling to find the perfect photo? Check out our 4 steps for getting a high-quality pet photo: https://ridgelightranch.com/pet-photo/
Looking for Something Different?
You can find more information about commissions and photos of my past work here: Art by Julie.
Please know that I typically only take 1 commission per week. Generally, your ‘place in line’ is set when you pay for your item. If you’d like to pay half up front and half upon completion, please contact me and I’ll arrange for that.
Purchasing a work of art does not usually include reproduction rights, or a license to print copies of the artwork. As the artist, Julie Abels maintains the right to make additional copies of the artwork. If you would like reproduction rights, please email Julie about creating a contract to include reproduction rights.