This custom hand-drawn ornament will be a keepsake for years to come! It will look great on your Christmas tree or as a fun decoration year-round. Each of my ornaments is unique, not only due to the slice of wood it’s drawn on, but also because each drawing is an original.
- SIZE: This will be drawn on a round wood slice about 4″ in diameter.
Before or after you’ve purchased this item, email me (Julie at RidgeLightRanch.com) with:
- Details on any text you would like on the front or back of the wood slice (Pet’s name? Date?)
- Standard Portrait using a Single Reference Photo: Send me your single best photo and I will draw it on the wood slice!
- Composite Portrait using Multiple Reference Photos: A composite portrait is ideal for when you can’t get a great photo. Here’s how it works: You provide several photos from different angles and I’ll draw your pet in a nice posed position. (Message me for details on including multiple pets.)
- If you’d like a wood slice without a hole in it, please let me know.
- Feel free to include any additional details that you think will help me capture the personality of your pet.
If you’d like to pay half up front and half upon completion, please contact me and I’ll arrange for that.
Backorder? When will this artwork be completed?
The status of all my commission items is “backorder” because I don’t have a way to schedule commission work on this platform. Generally, I create each work of art in the sequence it is ordered and your ‘place in line’ is set when you pay for your item. I have to limit the number of commissions I can take each week, so if you need the item by a certain date, be sure to contact me ahead of time to find out if that’s possible!
I’m struggling to find the perfect photo of my pet!
Check out our 4 steps for getting a high-quality pet photo: https://ridgelightranch.com/pet-photo/
The actual color may look slightly different depending on the monitor/screen you are viewing the image on. Please feel free to ask if I can answer any clarifying questions.
I often upcycle and reuse clean shipping materials. I will ship you the ornament in a box, protected in packing materials. If we already see each other regularly, I’m happy to bring this to you the next time we meet. If you’d like to take advantage of this, choose “Local Pickup” as your shipping.
If you are not happy for any reason, please contact me! I accept returns within 7 days of receipt. You are responsible for the return shipping, but once I receive the item back in its original condition, I will happily refund your purchase.
Purchasing a work of art does not usually include reproduction rights, or a license to print copies of the artwork. As the artist, Julie Abels maintains the right to make additional copies of the artwork. If you would like reproduction rights, please email Julie about creating a contract to include reproduction rights.
I’m looking for something different.
You can find more information about commissions and photos of my past work here: Art by Julie.