Painting Landscapes Like Gainsborough Lesson Plan
Out of stock
This 9 page lesson plan includes the following:
- A little background on the artist,
- 6 Printable pictures of the artists’ work (including a self-portrait),
- A carefully crafted sentence about the artist that’s ideal for memorization
- Materials list
- Simple instructions that any non-artistic teacher can understand and use,
- Suggestions for scaling the project to different ages,
- A landscape template with a boy (so the students can focus on drawing the landscape),
- References to the pertinent Classical Conversations Acts and Facts cards.
I designed this lesson plan for use in our Classical Conversations community (Cycle 2, Week 15 for Fine Arts), but you could easily use it in a variety of situations.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
For more info and some extra photos, check out the blog post Painting Landscapes Like Gainsborough.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.