This nutcracker can be used as a traceable or printable, as needed, for all your fun holiday projects.
Here are some project ideas:
- Make some holiday bookmarks as stocking stuffers.
- Make a Christmas ornament for a grandparent or home-bound friend.
- Create a set of matching gift tags.
- Make a thank you note for your Holiday Host.
- Create a placemat for Christmas day
- Decorate a terra-cotta pot and plant some flowers in it.
- Trace the image onto an unsealed tile for a decorative coaster
Check out the Six Simple Art Tracing Methods blog post for ways to trace to any surface!
With this item, you receive a digital downloadable PDF of:
- One page with three Nutcrackers, ready to be printed and cut into large bookmarks.
- One page with four different sizes of the Nutcracker.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
This is for personal use only- not for commercial use. If you teach at a homeschool community, you may print as many paper copies as you need for class.