15 x 15 (plus squares and cubes) in PDF and DOCX
I’ll be up front with you- these have nothing to do with art.
I’ve created these flashcards because I got pretty good at creating flashcards and I didn’t like any of the flashcards I could find on the market. So, I created what I wanted and now I’m sharing them with you.
Each Set of Flashcards is:
- Single sided (answers on the back, not another math problem)
- Boldly colored on front, but lightly colored on the back (so it’s NOT so easy to see the answer through the back)
- Business card size (3.5″ x 2″) so they’re be portable
- Easily replaceable (’cause, we loose stuff sometimes)
17 Sets of 15 Flashcards
You’ll receive one set for each number family (For example, the “3 family” includes the flashcards for 3×1, 3×2, 3×2 … 3×14, 5×15) through 15, plus the squares and cubes. Each set is in 2 formats:
- Colored PDF file
- Colored Microsoft Word file
Here’s a few extra tips for printing your flashcards:
- You’ll want to print these on 34 sheets of white cardstock. (I like something around 100 lb).
- If you print in color, each number set is a little different. If you don’t want to print in color, they still work nicely in black and white. Alternatively, you could print in black and white on colored cardstock!
- If you’re printing the PDF file, be sure to choose “Actual Size” in the print pop up box so you’ll get the standard business card size.
- You can laminate these prior to cutting them apart for some extra durability, but really, the cardstock holds up pretty well without the lamination too. If space is an issue, keep in mind that un-laminated cardstock takes up less space than laminated cardstock.
So, even though it’s not art (my heart’s passion and this website’s focus) I know that if you’re working with students on art projects, you (or someone you know) is also working with them on their math facts. Enjoy!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.