Full Size Perpetual Homeschool Planner Package
Annual, Monthly, Weekly, and 2 Student Planners
Finally, a homeschool planner as unique as your life! This digital download is a fully editable Word document (.docx), with my original flourish artwork, that you print on your own printer to fit your own needs.
You’ll love the clean design, attractive details, and ability to make it your own. You can have the exact planner that fits your needs, even as they change with the seasons and the years.
This package includes several files:
1) Annual Homeschool Planner: We love to have some wiggle room in our schedule, but I also like to have a rough plan for the year so I’m confident we’ll cover everything we need to cover. With this Annual Planner, I simply print out one copy for each student and fill in a rough idea of what we’ll study and what lesson we need to be on at the end of each quarter to finish the year when we plan. One of the photos is an example I created to show you how I use this product. Of course, you can also adjust this July-June calendar to reflect your homeschool year and then print them. (The Annual Homeschool Planner is sold separately here.)
2) Weekly Homeschool Mom Planner: I thought homeschooling was pretty simple until I started teaching my 2nd child. Then I realized that I couldn’t keep track of who was doing what. So, I created this weekly planner. I can write in the dates, jot down my ideas on what each student needs to do each day and then check off the boxes as we go! This weekly perpetual planner is a two page, weekly view calendar with 4 different sections for 4 different kids’ daily work. (Have less than 4 kids? Edit the section titles for your own to dos!) Each section has 6 lines for 6 school subjects. There’s a key in the bottom left corner of the sheet, which is, of course, is fully editable. This means you can change it if it doesn’t fit what you’re doing! (The Homeschool Mom planner is sold separately here.)
3) Elementary School Kid Planner: This file is great for kids who are just starting to be responsible enough to do some of their school work independently. I just write in any details my son needs and then lay this page with any worksheets or copy work on his desk in the morning. Then he can get started on his school work while I’m cleaning up breakfast and check off the boxes as he goes. My son loves it when I add some little clip art to the boxes! (The Elementary School Kid Planner is also sold separately here.)
4) Weekly Teen Student Planner: The idea is similar to the Kid Planner, but it’s designed more with the older student in mind. You can even have them write in their own assignments, planning what to complete each day and develop their sense of ownership in their education! (The Weekly Teen Student Planner is also sold separately here.)
5) Perpetual Monthly Calendar: This is a file shows you a full month on each page to help you visualize when the field trips and doctor appointments are! Just print off a new page each month! (The Perpetually Monthly Planner is also sold separately here.)
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Changeable for your changing life! With these fully editable Word documents, you can change anything and everything. Most people find they only want to change a word here or there, but you have the ability to change all the words, fonts, colors, lines, spacing, bullets, even add clipart or a personal image. The photos here show you just a few of the modifications possible. A tips sheet, explaining the best way to work with these files and tips for printing and using them is also available- just message me!. As always, send me a message with any questions you might have. If you need something substantially different, message me about a custom order.
SIZE: The file is designed to be printed on a full 8½” x 11” paper, leaving room for punched holes for use in a 3-ring binder.
PRINTER FRIENDLY: Designed to be easy on your printer! Don’t make the expensive mistake of trying to print a calendar that’s going to take multiple color ink cartridges to print! I specialize in classic beauty that won’t run your printer dry.
FORMAT: These files are in Microsoft Word. I work in Word because it is so prevalent – most users already own the software. However, you must own the Word software in order to do any modifications.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.