This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
The 2nd Edition of this lesson with updated user permissions can be found at: https://ridgelightranch.com/product/creating-texture-like-morisot-lesson-plan-2nd-ed/
This 12-page lesson plan includes the following:
- A condensed background on the artist,
- 7 Printable pictures of Morisot’s work and a photograph of her,
- A super zoomed in picture of one of her paintings to show the texture of her paint,
- A carefully crafted sentence about Morisot (ideal for memorization),
- Vocabulary words and definitions
- Materials list, including my favorite recipes for both flour and cornstarch thickening pastes,
- Simple instructions that any artistically challenged teacher can understand and use,
- Suggestions for scaling the project to different ages,
- References to the pertinent Classical Conversations Acts and Facts cards.
I designed this lesson plan for use in our Classical Conversations community (Cycle 2, Week 18 for Fine Arts), but you could easily use it in a variety of situations.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
For more info and some extra photos, check out the blog post Glob it on like Morisot.