This file is currently undergoing revision!
Drawing is a great way to learn Geography! My son is in Challange A and I’m drawing the world with him. To make it easier, I’m creating simpler maps for him to draw from and blob maps to help him see what basic shapes to draw first.
You may also enjoy coloring these maps to gain familiarity with the geography of the region
Check out the other resources I have for using Cartography to learn Geography.
I also made a free YouTube video showing the drawing process!
- Instructions for how to draw Canada using the included maps
- A full-color map of Canada with provinces, cities, and major bodies of water labeled.
- A black and white map of Canada with no labels
- A blob map of Canda
- A “first steps” blob map of Canada to show where to start drawing
- A partially colored map with dots for locations that should be labeled
You will receive a 6-page PDF with several full-page maps. This file is best printed on 8.5×11 paper.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
This is for personal use only- not for commercial use. If you teach in a public or private classroom or homeschool community, you may print as many paper copies as you need for class. Each teacher must purchase their own copy of this digital download.
This package, like everything at Ridge Light Ranch, is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.