This 2nd Edition (2019), 18-page lesson plan includes the following:
- A condensed background on the artist, Rembrandt
- 10 pictures of the artists’ work (including 2 self-portraits),
- A pair of carefully crafted sentences about Rembrandt (ideal for memorization),
- An introductory explanation of how to draw faces and facial expressions
- Vocabulary words and definitions
- Materials list
- Simple art project instructions
- Suggestions for scaling the project to different ages,
- A faces template and 2 Tutor Cheat Sheets
- References to the pertinent Classical Conversations Acts and Facts cards.
For more info and some extra photos, check out the blog post, Drawing Facial Expressions like Rembrandt.
I designed this lesson plan for use in our Classical Conversations community (Cycle 2, Week 13 for Fine Arts), but you could easily use it in a variety of situations.
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
This item is also available, at a discount, within the Baroque – Impressionist Artists DELUXE Package- Cycle 2 (2019), which includes 6 lesson plans and is ideal for weeks 13-18 of Fine Arts in a cycle 2 Classical Conversations Foundations community.
Baroque – Impressionist Artists DELUXE Package- Cycle 2 (2019)
This product, like everything at Ridge Light Ranch, is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
There are no reviews yet.