Drawing Botanicals like Linnaeus
Out of stock
This 16 page lesson plan includes the following:
- A condensed background on the artist,
- 9 Printable pictures (including 2 of Linnaeus’ botanicals, 7 other botanicals, and a painting of Linnaeus),
- A pair of carefully crafted sentences about Linnaeus (ideal for memorization),
- Vocabulary words and definitions
- Materials list
- Simple instructions that any artistically challenged teacher can understand and use,
- Suggestions for scaling the project to different ages,
- Two simplified line drawings of a botanical (ideal for younger kids to trace),
- References to the pertinent Classical Conversations Acts and Facts cards.
I designed this lesson plan for use in our Classical Conversations community (Cycle 2, Week 14 for Fine Arts), but you could easily use it in a variety of situations.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
For more info and some extra photos, check out the blog post Drawing Botanicals like Linnaeus.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.