Capturing Action like Degas Lesson Plan
This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
The 2nd Edition of this lesson with updated user permissions can be found at: https://ridgelightranch.com/product/capturing-action-like-degas-lesson-plan-2nd-ed/
This 22-page lesson plan includes the following:
- A condensed background on the artist
- 11 Printable pictures of the artists’ work (including a self-portrait)
- A pair of carefully crafted sentences about Degas (ideal for memorization)
- Vocabulary words and definitions
- Materials list
- Simple instructions that any artistically challenged teacher can understand and use
- Suggestions for scaling the project to different ages
- A circle and line template and 7 Tutor Cheat Sheets
- References to the pertinent Classical Conversations Acts and Facts cards
I designed this lesson plan for use in our Classical Conversations community (Cycle 2, Week 17 for Fine Arts), but you could easily use it in a variety of situations.
This is a PDF file, so you’ll need a PDF Reader to view and print it. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
For more info and some extra photos, check out the blog post Capturing Action like Degas.
Single User, 2-4 Users, 5-10 Users
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.