The package was designed for Classical Conversations, Cycle 2, 3rd quarter fine arts (5th Edition of the Foundations Guide). However, it could all be used in a variety of circumstances.
Included in this package is:
- Baroque – Impressionist Artist and Composers Timeline
- Baroque – Impressionist Artists Flashcards
- Baroque – Impressionist Artists Mini-posters
- Six-week master materials list (Organized by lesson)
- Six-week shopping list (Organized by supply category)
- Six lesson plans (one for each of the six artists we study in cycle 2)
- Drawing Facial Expressions Like Rembrandt (Dutch Baroque)
- Painting Landscapes Like Gainsborough (Late English Baroque)
- Plein-Air Painting like Monet (Impressionist)
- Capturing Action Like Degas (Impressionist)
- Creating Texture like Morisot (Impressionist)
- Creating Movement like Van Gogh (Post Impressionist)
Each lesson plan includes:
- A condensed background on the artist
- Printable pictures of the artists’ work
- Printable pictures of the artists themselves
- A carefully crafted sentence or two about the artist that’s ideal for memorization (aka. grammar sentences)
- A few vocabulary words with simple definitions
- Materials list
- Clear and concise instructions for the art project
- Suggestions for scaling the project to different skill levels
- Encore ideas for extending the project and learning through repetition
- Any extras you might need (templates, posters, cheat sheets, line drawings, etc)
This package, like everything at Ridge Light Ranch, is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
The strike-through price is the price if you buy these all separately, so you can see it’s a great discount!
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
These are PDF files, so you’ll need a PDF reader to view and print them. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.