Ancient Art Drawing Package
$16.99 – $32.99
Six lesson plans to teach students basic drawing techniques while learning about ancient art
This 99 page art curriculum was designed for a six week drawing unit integrating concepts from Ancient history. This package is ideal for Classical Conversations, Cycle 1, 1st quarter fine arts. However, it can be used in a variety of circumstances.
This package includes:
- Six week master materials list (not sold separately)
- Six week master shopping list (not sold separately)
- Six lesson plans (one for each of the six weeks of our drawing unit in cycle 1)
- Lines and Shapes in Prehistoric Art: Investigate cave paintings and rock art as we learn about the basics of drawing and the Elements of Art.
- Drawing King Tut’s Mask Using Symmetry: Explore the idea of symmetry while learning about Egyptian art and drawing the sarcophagus of King Tut.
- Drawing Greek Gods Using Upside-Down Drill: Learn more about the “Upside Down” drawing drill and use it to recreate the art from a rare piece of greek pottery: Dionysus’ Cup.
- Abstract Celtic Art: Examine the intricate patterns of Celtic / Insular art and recreate a simple version of the Celtic Knot.
- Drawing the Parthenon using Linear Perspective. Practice the mathematically based skill of linear perspective (1 or 2 point) that was formalized in the Renaissance period and use it to draw the famous Greek Parthenon.
- Illuminated Manuscripts: Learn about the Medieval art of creating illuminated manuscripts and create your own by drawing your choice of patterns, figures, plants and animals!
- Easy Print Option- Use this if you prefer to print the color pages and the mostly black and white pages separately. (not sold separately)
- Color pages- 46 pages with full color graphics like sample art work (reduced file size compared to individual lessons)
- Black and White pages- 51 pages that are mostly black and white. You can print the minimal color or print as black and white
Each lesson plan includes a variety of items. Please look at each lesson individually for details. You can see a summary of this package and our other cycle 1 package here!
This package, like everything at Ridge Light Ranch, is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
The strike-through price is the price if you buy these all separately, so you can see it’s a great discount!
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
These are PDF files, so you’ll need a PDF reader to view and print them. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Single User, 2-4 Users, 5-10 Users
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.