This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
An identical product with updated user permissions can be found
This 60-page art curriculum was designed for a six-week art unit about well known American Artists. This package is ideal for Classical Conversations (CC), Cycle 3, 3rd quarter fine arts. However, it can be used in a variety of circumstances.
This package includes:
- Six-week master materials list (not sold separately)
- Six lesson plans (one for each of the six weeks of our American artists unit in cycle 3)
- Remembering Like Grandma Moses (CC, Cycle 3, week 13)
- Illustrating Like Norman Rockwell (CC, Cycle 3, week 14)
- Painting in Tones Like O’Keeffe (CC, Cycle 3, week 15)
- Painting with Neutral Colors Like Andrew Wyeth (CC, Cycle 3, week 16)
- Painting with Primary Colors Like Roy Lichtenstein (CC, Cycle 3, week 17)
- Creating Cartoons Like Jim Davis (CC, Cycle 3, week 18)
- Easy Print Option- Use this if you prefer to print the color pages and the mostly black and white pages separately. (not sold separately)
- Color pages- 25 pages with full-color graphics like sample artwork (reduced file size compared to individual lessons)
- Black and White pages- 35 pages that are mostly black and white. You can print the minimal color or print as black and white.
Each lesson plan includes a variety of items. Please look at each lesson individually for details.
Be sure to check out the Deluxe version of this package as well.
This package, like everything at Ridge Light Ranch, is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
These are PDF files, so you’ll need a PDF reader to view and print them. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.