This 62 page art curriculum was designed for a six week art unit about well known American Artists. This package is ideal for Classical Conversations (CC), Cycle 3, 3rd quarter fine arts. However, it can be used in a variety of circumstances.
This package includes:
- Six week master materials list (not sold separately)
- Six week master shopping list (not sold separately)
- Six lesson plans (one for each of the six weeks of our American artists unit in cycle 3)
- Remembering Like Grandma Moses (CC, Cycle 3, week 13)
- Illustrating Like Norman Rockwell (CC, Cycle 3, week 14)
- Painting in Tones Like OKeeffe (CC, Cycle 3, week 15)
- Painting with Neutral Colors Like Andrew Wyeth (CC, Cycle 3, week 16)
- Painting with Primary Colors Like Roy Lichtenstein (CC, Cycle 3, week 17)
- Creating Cartoons Like Jim Davis (CC, Cycle 3, week 18)
Deluxe Package Bonuses:
- Cycle 3 Artist and Composers Timeline
- Amazing Artists Grammar Sentences Flashcards– includes a six artist from this quarter PLUS Andy Warhol and Grant Wood, who are part of our first quarter All American Drawing Package.
Easy Print Option- Use this if you prefer to print the color pages and the mostly black and white pages separately. (not sold separately)
- Color pages- 25 pages with full color graphics like sample art work (reduced file size compared to individual lessons)
- Black and White pages- 35 pages that are mostly black and white. You can print the minimal color or print as black and white.
Each lesson plan includes a variety of items. Please look at each lesson individually for details.
This package, like everything at Ridge Light Ranch, is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
The strike-through price is the price if you buy these all separately, so you can see it’s a great discount!
References to Classical Conversations do not constitute or imply endorsement by the company.
These are PDF files, so you’ll need a PDF reader to view and print them. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.