In this podcast episode, Deanna and Julie discuss the Ridge Light Ranch blog post about Handwriting and Art (Listen to it on Podcast Episode 7 or read it on the blog post).
Listen on iTunes | Listen on Google Play | Listen on Stitcher
Here’s the Highlights:
- Writing things by hand has many life benefits like improving recall and making emotional connections.
- Why do some people avoid writing things out by hand?
Have you ever thought, “I don’t even like my handwriting?”
Why should we include handwriting in our children’s education?
- How does the rise in popularity of hand lettering fit into all this?
Things we mention is this episode:
- Ridge Light Ranch blog post about Handwriting and Art
- Amazing Artist Handwriting Sheets; Renaissance – Impressionists
- Amazing Artists Handwriting Sheets; American
- Deanna’s Scrapbook pages – see her Instagram account
- Alisa Taylor Design – Hand Lettering Artwork