Thank you for purchasing the Anyone Can Teach Art book! I’m so glad you’re interested in teaching your kids art and I want to help you in any way that I can. You’ll find the download link for the PDF of the great works of art below, but first, I have something special, just for you, the reader of this book.
I’m passionate about helping you teach art, so I’ve put together an art teacher kit. I sell the items in this kit separately for $24, but you can download it for free as part of the Anyone Can Teach Art book, when you sign up for our email list. The kit is a set of six printable art posters for your classroom. You saw these pictured throughout the book and now you can print a nice color copy to hang up in your homeschool room. The posters include:
- The Elements of Art
- The Principles of Design
- The Color Wheel
- The Common Compositional Structures
- The Art History Overview
- The Methods of Perspective
You’re gonna love being on our email list!
We only send out helpful, occasional emails- nothing spammy:
- Get access to all our exclusive subscriber-only discounts and deals.
- Be the first to know about our newest art projects and lesson plans.
- Learn about our favorite art products.
- Keep up to date on all the free content we give away.
- Receive our tips, tricks, and strategies to make teaching art easy and fun!
Again, your privacy is important to us. We’ll never sell your info. You can opt-out any time.
Great Works of Art from the Anyone Can Teach Art Book
Here’s the link to download the printable PDF of the famous works of art pictured in this book. This allows you to easily print beautiful full-color images of most of the world’s best-known works of art.