Hi, I’m Julie Abels and I love art!
I teach local art classes, sell art lesson plans to other art teachers and sell my own art.
If you’re interested in purchasing some of my art, here’s where to find it:
- In my Etsy store: RidgeLightRanch.etsy.com, I sell physical works of art that are already complete and ready to ship to you!
- In my online shop here, I sell digital downloads of my artwork.
If you’re interested in commissioning me to create something for you, scroll down for links to my most common commissions where you’ll be able to see options and prices. If you’re looking for something different, you can send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have to limit the number of commissions I can take each week, so if you need the item by a certain date, be sure to contact me ahead of time to find out if that’s possible! Generally, your ‘place in line’ is set when you pay for your item. The status of all my commission items is “backorder” because I don’t have a way to schedule commission work on this platform. If you’d like to pay half up-front and half upon completion, please contact me and I’ll arrange for that.
I usually work in the following media:
- Ink (color OR black & white)
- Colored Pencil
- Watercolor paint
- Woodburning (Pyrography)
I usually work on the following surfaces:
To give you some ideas, here are some past works of art I’ve created:
Send me a photo of a beloved pet and I’ll capture their exact look in the media of your choice!
4″ Tile Coasters
4″ Wood Slice Ornaments
Below you’ll find links for some of my standard commissions. If you’re looking for something a little different than the options below, contact me and I’ll create a specific commission just for you. Keep in mind that generally:
- Subjects that require extensive design cost more than simple subjects.
- New or unique designs cost more than a repeat of a work of art I’ve done before.
- Portraits cost more than generic subjects.
- Multiple subjects (e.g. two animals) cost more than a single animal
- Bigger is more expensive than smaller.
- Full-color is a little more expensive than black and white.
- Wood and tile cost more than paper.
- Sometimes I’m able to offer extras like a frame or fancy gift wrapping
Watercolor Commission$19.99 – $159.99
Custom Commissioned- Wood Burned Rectangular Plaque$34.99 – $114.99
Custom Commission- Wood Burned Oval Plaque$34.99 – $84.99
Pet Portrait Commission- Watercolor$29.99 – $57.99
Pen/Ink on Paper Commission$14.99 – $49.99
Pet Portrait Commission- Pen/Ink on Paper$29.99 – $49.99
Succulents Serving Tray Commission- Wood Burnt on Wood Plank$49.99
Pet Portrait Commission- Pen/Ink on Wood Slice$29.99 – $47.99
Custom Commission- Tile Coaster$14.99 – $25.99
Custom Commission on Wood Slice Ornament$14.99 – $25.99