This 60 page art curriculum was designed for a six week art unit about well known American Artists. This package is ideal for Classical Conversations (CC), Cycle 3, 3rd quarter fine arts. However, it can be used in a variety of circumstances.
This package includes:
- Six week master materials list (not sold separately)
- Six lesson plans (one for each of the six weeks of our American artists unit in cycle 3)
- Remembering Like Grandma Moses (CC, Cycle 3, week 13)
- Illustrating Like Norman Rockwell (CC, Cycle 3, week 14)
- Painting in Tones Like OKeeffe (CC, Cycle 3, week 15)
- Painting with Neutral Colors Like Andrew Wyeth (CC, Cycle 3, week 16)
- Painting with Primary Colors Like Roy Lichtenstein (CC, Cycle 3, week 17)
- Creating Cartoons Like Jim Davis (CC, Cycle 3, week 18)
Each lesson plan includes a variety of items. Please look at each lesson individually for details.
Separately, these items sell for almost $30, so it’s a great discount!
These are PDF files, so you’ll need a PDF reader to view and print them. Download a free PDF Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.