That’s it! You’re done picking out the most important components of your planner. Now we get to have some fun with…
Step 4. Add on Some Extras
There are so many other things you could add into your planer, but before you go crazy, can I HIGHLY suggest adding in an annual at-a-glance calendar? They are such handy references. I usually keep one from last year, this year, and next year in my planner.
Our year at a glance pages have one year on a single page in the full size and one year split between two half pages on the half size (so it still prints on one 5.5.x 8.5 sheet of paper.) Included with each files is a handy list of some important dates for the year that you might want to mark on your calendar.
- 2017 at a glance (with list of important dates)
- 2018 at a glance (with list of important dates) COMING SOON!
Now You Can Have Fun with Extras!
I give you permission to go a little crazy now. Have fun! Make your planner your own and make it work for you! Here’s a list of some of the items we offer:
- Meal Planner bundle with grocery lists and meal ideas is handy
- Blank lined seahorse paper– pretty blank note paper is great to have on hand.
- Hand-lettered art makes pretty section dividers and if you print them in black and white you can enjoy the therapeutic effects of coloring it in yourself. Check out our full selection!
Add the extras you want to your cart! Have some suggestions for other files I should add to the mix? Email me.
That’s it! You made great choices I’m sure!
Then you’ll be able to instantly download and print the files out or customize them and then print. The real power of all these files comes as you use them and make small changes to them. Soon, you’ll have a printable calendar that reflects your family’s unique rhythm. Some people tell me they have several versions of the file saved for different seasons (summer, Christmas, etc).
Now, sit back, and marvel and the beautiful planner you created and sigh in relief: you never need to try to fit your life into someone else’s planner again.
Need to go back? Here are the first three steps we went through!